The Day View allows assigning passengers to previously added aircraft seats.
1. To add seats to your aircraft, go to the aircraft edit page (Org. Dashboard->Resources->Edit Resource icon->Edit Aircraft button) and press the green Add Seats Row button. You can add as many rows as you need by repeatedly pressing the button.
2. Chose the number of seats and arm. Do not forget to save changes by pressing Save Resource.
3. Go to the Day View and open a reservation.
4. Press Manage passengers & Weight and Balance
5. Add a passenger by clicking on an empty seat. In the same way, you can edit or remove a passenger.
Passengers can be shuffled around by dragging the passenger icon.