Organizations will now be able to invoice and charge the members of your organization utilizing Stripe API - it’s fast, secure, and reliable.
To enable the feature for your organization, from the owner account, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to Organization Dashboard and select Edit.
2. Scroll down until you reach Enable Financial Module. Select the check box. Confirm by scrolling down and pressing Save Information. The next step is to find and click the Connect with Stipe button. Since we do not process or store any payment data, you will be transferred to the Stripe website to complete this association and to set up your company with a Stripe account.
3. Three additional menus are now available from your Organization Dashboard.
4. Once the module is enabled, each reservation will have a new Create Invoice button.
5. You can access each member’s invoices and payment information from the Users menu.
6. Organization members can add their credit cards, see invoices, and check payment history in the menus marked in the screenshot.
Important! Although we have done a thorough job of testing all the new features, the module is still in Beta testing mode. We will work to address any issues that may (or may not!) crop up. Ultimately, all payments are handled through Stripe and can also be controlled via their platform.
This module is available for all subscription plans except the Shared Plane. If you would like to access this feature, please upgrade your plan.