Administrators now have more options to control access to aircraft. You can choose one or all of the following enforcement options:
- By Pilot Certificate Ratings
- By Medical Certificate Class and Expiration Dates. The system allows you to treat any medical certificate as any class below its issuance class. For example, for the first class medical, the system will calculate expiration dates for all classes, first, second, and third. If an aircraft requires a second class certificate, the first class medical will work as long as the second class expiration date is in the future by the time the event is scheduled to end.
- By Endorsement if applicable
- By FAA Flight Review Date
- By Organization Review Date - this is set and determined by the account administrator.
You can set all these options in the Organization Settings page.