Certificates are required by some organizations to make reservations. The information blocks to be filled out are specific to each certificate type and conform to the current FAA-issued certificates. To add a certificate:
1. Select Certificates from the user’s drop down menu.
Alternatively, go to My Dashboard and click on Certificates hyperlink on the left side of the screen.
2. Select certificate type. Below are available certificate types.
3. Enter the certificate number.
4. Add the date of issue and/or expiration date, grade, ratings information, indicate limitations, etc. (if required).
5. Click on the Save Certificate button.
6. Once you save the certificate, you will be able to upload supporting images and files. Click on the appropriate button.
The most frequently used certificate types are Pilot Certificate and Medical Certificate.